SWINDON & DISTRICT AFTERNOON TRIPLES LEAGUE RULES
- The League shall be called the Swindon & District Men’s Afternoon Triples League
- That the Rules of the Swindon & District Bowling Association, shall generally apply to the Afternoon Triples Leagues
- The Management Committee shall consist of a Chairman and Secretary, who shall be recommended at the Annual Meeting of the Afternoon League and ratified at the Association AGM.
- An Annual Meeting shall be held at least four weeks before the Association A.G.M., to finalisethe season’s activities and to discuss any propositions, which shall be properly proposed and seconded and received in writing by the Secretary.
These will be discussed and if accepted forwarded in writing to the Association League Secretary for ratifying at the Association A.G.M.
The Club Delegate and Team Leaders may attend from each Affiliated Club, with only the Club representative being able to vote on recommendations.
- Teams to consist of two Triples. Players wishing to play in the Afternoon Leagues, shall be a member of the Affiliated Club, they wish to play for. No player shall play for more than one team.
- Monday Fixture dates shall initially be allocated by the League Secretary. By mutual agreement clubs can re-arrange these games and the League Secretary must be notified by 31st March of all changes.
No alterations will be allowed after this date, other than in exceptional circumstances which may include a funeral, the League Secretary shall be notified either by email or phone as soon as this is known
- If a green is unavailable or unfit for play, the home team shall first ascertain whether their opponents green is available before re-arranging the fixture
a) Where a game cannot be played on the scheduled fixture date, the League Secretary shall be notified within 7 days.